PURPLE Toes and huge lumps on my feet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mgmarble, Mar 16, 2007.

1. mgmarble

mgmarble New Member

Does any one get purple toes??? I have huge lumps on me feet too. Lumps are on the side, bottom of my heel and right on top were the foot and leg meet. I can barely walk and want to scream with pain!!!!!!!! I feel like I need a walker and I am only 34. Any advice would be great. I already soaked them with epson salt.
    Thanks

[This Message was Edited on 03/16/2007]
  2. mgmarble

mgmarble New Member

3. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

mgmarble i have never heard of anything like that even. have you talked to your doctor about it? if not i would say that is where you should start. i would think that your doctor would have your feet ex-rayed at the very least. i hope that you get some anwers on this and hopefully you will have talked to you doctor about it too...SueF
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Feet or just one?

Sue
  5. kjfms

kjfms Member

My advice is to see a physician.

Are you on any anti-coagulation (blood thinner) therapy? Do you have swelling as well?

Have you been doing anything that isn't normal for you? Different/new shoes?

Have you been standing or walking for a long time? Just a few thing to think about.

No matter the answers to these questions I would still seek the treatment of a physician.

I hope you feel better soon,

Karen :)
  6. bluewing

bluewing New Member

Have you tried wearing really cushiony bottoms like flip-flops? That's all my feet can tolerate right now, and my toes have lost the blue-purple color.
  7. Shalala

Shalala New Member

I have lumps other places. I have pain in the right foot alllllllll the time ... left sometimes. Have you gone to a podiatrist? I hope you feel better soon hun.
  8. mgmarble

mgmarble New Member

Yes, I am going to call the doctor tomorrow. I haven't been doing anything different, except my Lycria was just upped because nothing is helping my pain except Predisone and he won't prescribe it for me. Yes my left anke is swollen too and just the toes are purple and my right ankle has a huge lump on the side of it and on the bottom of the heel. Today the lumps are much better but my left foot is still swollen. I hate this fibro thing you never know what to do you think "is this fibro related or something else. Thanks again for your advice.