PURPLE TOES TONIGHT, feet are always freezing ,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by saphire27, Jan 23, 2006.

1. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

my legs get a light blue/purplish too, i'm really fare skinned, sometimes i use tan lotion to hide it as best as i can.A long time ago many many years, a dr told me it was just that i have thin skin, hello?? I think it's more to it than that when they sting and toes are very purple at times????BOTH FEET.

I forgot to put the toes & feet thing on my other post about shaking legs, I did try to look for it threw search & with 0 results.

It happens all the time, they sting a little when they are purple, i am going to take a picture of them to show my doc next month. But does anyone else get blueish purple toes & feet like i do???????
  2. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

3. laspis1

laspis1 New Member

I get that too. I am pretty sure that it is due to poor circulation and made wore by immobility and lack of exercise. I think it might be hereditary. I have talked to the dr about it but my legs were not blue when I was in the office so he sort of ignored it. If it is really bad, do some research on poor circulation and circulatory conditions. I know I have read several times about it but I do not have a link to give you. Best of luck.
    PS, Soaking in hot water helps, at least temporarily.
  4. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I get that in my hands mostly.. sometimes my feet.. My doc says it's Raynaulds.. do a search a lot of fibromites have it.. Keep the warm socks on.. I spend a lot of time in my daughters uggs..
    hugs! (oohh!! Rhymes with uggs!!)