put your lipsick on

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Apr 20, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Hi everyone. bad night last night .I had the most intense muscle spams I think I have every had did't get alot of sleep and I"m notone that can sleep in the day time so I pretty wiped out but had to tell you took my shower this afternoon and while I was looking in the mirror crying. I remembered what my grandson told me Grandma, maybe you would feel better if you put your lipstick on. that made me laugh and so I curled my hair and put some lipstick on.
    then i smelled my clean hair and I felt better. this d.d. makes us forget all the good things in life. so I"m going to try to do something every day that will make feel like I"m a woman again. God Bless all. Sixtyslady
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"m in a fog...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Sixtyslady:
    Sorry you had such a rough night and day. Hopefully it will get better. Regarding your grandson: 'out of the mouth of babes'. Good advice. I try to do the same thing and other days I walk around like the Queen of Outer Space.

I am having a rough day with pain. I just took my last load of pain medications and can only hope a little more of the annoyance will pass. I hope I fall asleep on the couch. I spent all of last night there. I never made it from couch to bed.

Feel better soon.

nyrofan
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Went to bed around 2 AM and couldn't go to sleep. Then when I finally did, I had to get up to use the bathroom. Went back to sleep and woke up at 5 AM with a low blood sugar reaction and then finally, when 11 AM came, I didn't want to get up.

I knew I had to get a bath today and wash my hair and I just didn't want to face that. Finally got up after 11:30 AM. But I feel so good from my bath and doing my hair and yes, I curl the ends of it.

I didn't put lipstick on, but I did use Mary Kay Firming Eye Cream. Didn't feel like using moisturizer either.

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I just painted my toe's for the first time in 3 yrs!

I alway's liked to have them painted, but just couldn't do it. But I have felt so frumpy ( my poor husband has to look at me)lately and un-attrative I decided to do it.

I hurt the next few day's from doing it ( that's why i haven't done it in so long)but it was nice to feel a little like the old me again.

I kept looking at my pretty toes.:)

It probably sound's weird, but oh well. I needed the lift only make-up can give.:)

Best wishes,
    Claudia
  6. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

is so right & children never lie.
    I have 40+ illnesses & it is extremely difficult to get through the day.
    However bad my pain gets i always manage a smile through the tears.
    fibrolady37.