Q-RAY Bracelet??? Has anyone tried?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jgckeyes, Apr 15, 2003.

1. jgckeyes

jgckeyes New Member

I watched an infomercial about the ionized Q-ray bracelet. It sounds to good to be true. But I am willing to pay 3 payments of 49.95 if it works! Has anyone seen this or heard of it?
    Thanks,
    jenny

PS it claims to take away any pain one maybe suffering from.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have never heard one person say that those bracelets work. Personally, I think they are one big sham!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Godslove

Godslove New Member

Bracelet and it did absolutely nothing for me. I got mine from the infomercial also. One good thing though, they refund your money if you return it within 30 days. It might help some people but not me. Hope you find some relief.
    Blessings, Wanda
  4. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I also have been tempted. But I figured it was a scam. That's the thing - some people KNOW that people with chronic pain will do just about anything to rid themselves of the pain. That's why I am so glad I found this board. It gives you opinions & experiences of others so you can make an informed decision.

I'm not saying the Q-ray peiople are like that - I just don't know but am skeptical.

Good health..........Kathi
  5. jgckeyes

jgckeyes New Member

Thank you all for your input and saving me money I don't have.
    jenny
  6. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

have wondered about the Q-ray infomercial...couldn't believe all those people would lie! But, I refuse to shell out that much $$$ to try it!
    Love,
    ~B~
  7. amberways

amberways New Member

I think it is all in the way you want to believe more than anything because I have not met anyone that says they work either and my mom has one. I think for a lot of people, it is like if they truly believe something may help, then maybe it does because the brain has a lot of power, even over pain. However, I truly wouldn't waste my money on it. It is like the copper bracelets that are suppose to help people with arthritis and they are a lot cheaper. I also have met very few people that say these work.