Q-Ray Bracelet seen on T.V. - anyone tried?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Starla, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Starla

Starla New Member

They show this miracle ionic bracelet that helps everyone with all types of pain. Just wondering if anyone has tried one to see if it is really true.
  2. Starla

Starla New Member

They show this miracle ionic bracelet that helps everyone with all types of pain. Just wondering if anyone has tried one to see if it is really true.
  3. cupimick

cupimick Member

Hi Starla,

I can only tell you of my experience, since my pain is so severe and just never lets up, I too saw the infomercial and thought why not give it a try I wore it faithfully for about 7 months . It cost I think about close to $60.00 with shipping and handling , I truly would not waste the money in fact I was so fed up that about a month ago while I was riding in the car with my hubby going thru one of my crying spells I just threw it out the window , I guess it was a moment of extreme frustation and rage but maybe it has truly helped others in my case it did not.

Deanna
  4. Hippo

Hippo New Member

my daughter saw that thing on TV and wanted me to buy it. So I went to their website and printed out the picture and description of the item. I took it to my accupressure therapist, who is psychic, and she said it was a waste of time. Just my two cents.

Hippo