Qalm( did I spell that right?) sorry I got a little to long

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twister425, Oct 27, 2005.

1. twister425

twister425 New Member

Hi Everyone,
    For what ever reason I woke up this morning and I feel not so bad! I just wanted to tell everyone how I felt!I read more than I post but I think I might have my meds working today. I wear a fentanyl patch, baclofen 3 times a day, vicoden es every 4-6 hours,lexapro, and provigil. I know that seems like alot but I have several things wrong (Just like everyone else here) More important I have been I a relatioinship for 3 years with a man I have known for the past 20 yrs. I was married for 13 yrs and divorced in 2002. Then we started a relation ship after the divorce. Well they are right when they say you don't truely now someone until you live with them. Anyways we lived to gether for 2 1/2 years and it got way to complicated so he moved out but we are still trying to wiok things out (therapy when we can afford it) Anyways the past week we have not spent alot of time together. I have not felt good and he's been very busy. At first I was very sad but I think I have resolved to the fact that maybe we were just meant to be best friends! Sorry I got carried away but just felt like a load has been lifted!!!

Thanks for listening

Sheri
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Sounds like it is a relief to not feel bad and to feel some peace about a relationship. That in itself would be enough to make me feel lighter. I hope that you and he can both come to that conclusion as it would be great to both agree. Then there wouldn't be any dispute.

For whatever reason, I'm glad you feel better! I'm glad you posted, also. Do it more often.

Sue