qquestion for waynesrhythm

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Jul 10, 2008.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

I have an appointment to have the atlas profilax done. Aug 2nd . I have been asking and reading as much as i can on the atlas profilax. I do know that from going to the chiropractor that yes my atlas is out and he says that it is my c1. Ok then heres the other my c3 which has to do with eyes nose ears and sinus. Does the c1 and the c3 have any connection?? I know you are good friends with michael hanes. I will be going to see beverly from Ohio . I tried to call her but i always get the answering machine.Anyway just thought i would ask. thanks crickett
  2. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Crickett,

Congratulations on your appointment for an Atlas Profilax alignment. Regarding your question about whether the C1 is connected to the C3. My understanding is that the C1 (Atlas) has a bearing on all the other vertabrae. I myself noticed a significant difference in the stablity of my lower back as soon as I got mine done.

If you go the the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association's (NUCCA) website, they have a great video which shows some of the intricacies of the spinal column, particularly the Atlas area, and how a misaligned Atlas creates stresses and pressures in the rest of the spine.

<a href="http://www.nucca.org">Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA) website</a>

If you were to call Michael Hane (760-808-0359), I'm sure he would be happy to visit with you for a few minutes. He's a very kind and generous man, and I think he could offer a reassuring perspective to your upcoming AP appointment.

I hope this upcoming appointment will give you some of the benefits you've been hoping for. Yesterday, July 9, was my one year anniversary of having mine done. It's a date I'll probably remember (with gratitude) for the rest of my life.

All the Best, Wayne
    [This Message was Edited on 07/11/2008]