QUEENBEE69 RESPONSE...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamela, Sep 27, 2002.

1. pamela

pamela New Member

Hi there!!! Well I have had Fibro and CFS for SURE for at least 2 1/2 years (after a nearly fatal car wreck I was in totalled my car hitting 2 trees going 60 mph). Anyway, broke all toes, foot, staples in right foot, shattered my right knee; I now still have the big bolt sticking out of it, Fractured right wrist had 3 pins sticking out of it, fractured left wrist and left foot. Busted my bladder had to have a cathoter for 2 months. What an ordeal!!! Anyway I was in another wreck before that in 1989 thanks to the idiot I used to be married to (he was driving). Hit a highway curb going 45 mph, drove through a mailbox going up and down the curb. 6 months after that I woke up one day with very paralyzing pain in neck, shoulders and back. Haven't been the same since then either. Have had major fatigue since then. Have had a life full of chronic stress since I was 16 yrs. old. One abusive marriage, another failed marriage where he ran around all the time, this 3rd marriage is GREAT!!! Super fantastic guy. Oh well enough of me, how about you? How long have you had Fibro? Thank you so much for writing back. Let me know about you. I have some good advice that might help. See Ya!! Pammy
  2. pamela

pamela New Member

Hi there!!! Well I have had Fibro and CFS for SURE for at least 2 1/2 years (after a nearly fatal car wreck I was in totalled my car hitting 2 trees going 60 mph). Anyway, broke all toes, foot, staples in right foot, shattered my right knee; I now still have the big bolt sticking out of it, Fractured right wrist had 3 pins sticking out of it, fractured left wrist and left foot. Busted my bladder had to have a cathoter for 2 months. What an ordeal!!! Anyway I was in another wreck before that in 1989 thanks to the idiot I used to be married to (he was driving). Hit a highway curb going 45 mph, drove through a mailbox going up and down the curb. 6 months after that I woke up one day with very paralyzing pain in neck, shoulders and back. Haven't been the same since then either. Have had major fatigue since then. Have had a life full of chronic stress since I was 16 yrs. old. One abusive marriage, another failed marriage where he ran around all the time, this 3rd marriage is GREAT!!! Super fantastic guy. Oh well enough of me, how about you? How long have you had Fibro? Thank you so much for writing back. Let me know about you. I have some good advice that might help. See Ya!! Pammy
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Pamela, hey whats up? Thanks for writing back. You are not going to believe this. I also was in a car accident in 1974. I broke my neck, C5-C6, and was paralyzed for 2 months. I also broke my right femur. I had a plate put in it, then 2 years later I had it removed. I also obviously had a cath. I had some blood clots and had to have a filter put in my vena cava to stop any further clots. I was in the hospital for 8 months for rehab etc..I did regain my ability to walk, but still have some problems walking. I now have osteoporosis as a result of it. I'm only 46. I've had FMS for about 6 months. I have a heart condition, my new pain in the butt is a major problem with my right hip. Wow, I didn't realize how really screwed up I am till I just wrote it! Ha! I also have had 2 marriages. The guy I'm with now is great. It takes a lot to deal with my stuff. Well, I am going to try and do some housework now...looking forward to hearing from you again....till then have a good weekend.....Jeannie(aka queenbee69
  4. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Pamela...I responded to your letter and I don't know if I did it right. If you can please write back and let me know I would appreciate it. Thank You...queenbee
  5. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Pamela...I responded to your letter and I don't know if I did it right. If you can please write back and let me know I would appreciate it. Thank You...queenbee