Queenbee69,Sybil,Pat,Sharon,Bonnie & Denice

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Betty50victor, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Betty50victor

Betty50victor New Member

Thanks for your comments. I was suprised when Bonnie noted that she seen my photo. I had to check cause I forgot (fibro moment) I put a pic on the profile. Duh........
    Well, my doc didn't have the disability continuation form ready for me today after he said he would. No suprise! The nurse said she'll make sure he does it today and will call me tomorrow when ready to p-u. I had to take a new form in to doc office with the box checked temporary dis. parking cause he won't do a permanent one. So, I did. Just wonder how the hell long he'll take to check one box and sign and date it.
    This might sound bad but I'm gonna say it anyway......
    I just wish there was a way to give all!!!!!!!!!! of the negative doctors this DD for just one month! We all know that they'd ALL change their tune after going thru what we deal with every day and nite.
    Well, I know i was gonna say more but I have TOTALLY gone blank. (sorry) Long day and did tooooooooo much.
    I just want to thank you all and the board cause I don't really think I could do this alone.
    Soft and Gentle hugs to you all. Betty in Valencia
  2. Betty50victor

Betty50victor New Member

Thanks for your comments. I was suprised when Bonnie noted that she seen my photo. I had to check cause I forgot (fibro moment) I put a pic on the profile. Duh........
    Well, my doc didn't have the disability continuation form ready for me today after he said he would. No suprise! The nurse said she'll make sure he does it today and will call me tomorrow when ready to p-u. I had to take a new form in to doc office with the box checked temporary dis. parking cause he won't do a permanent one. So, I did. Just wonder how the hell long he'll take to check one box and sign and date it.
    This might sound bad but I'm gonna say it anyway......
    I just wish there was a way to give all!!!!!!!!!! of the negative doctors this DD for just one month! We all know that they'd ALL change their tune after going thru what we deal with every day and nite.
    Well, I know i was gonna say more but I have TOTALLY gone blank. (sorry) Long day and did tooooooooo much.
    I just want to thank you all and the board cause I don't really think I could do this alone.
    Soft and Gentle hugs to you all. Betty in Valencia
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Hey nomore, Was glad to hear you almost got your permit. Maybe now things will start going better for you.I also had a long day yesterday, I actually slept though. Its a miracle! Glad we can be a little help to you, I do believe though, on your own you would manage just fine. But we are here for eachother. Let us know when you have the permit in your hot little hand, then we can all rejoyce. Ha! Oh by the way, very cute dog.....keep in touch...queenbee
  4. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

Its always such a surprise to see my name on here! I am glad your dr. will at least give you a temp handicap tag. Don't feel guilty about wishing the drs. would have this dd for a month to see what we deal with, I have always said give it to them for just one day and they sure would look harder at the cause and the cure, Real Fast! I hope you Have a great day!
    Bonnie

[ advertisement ]