Question about colloidal silver

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Jan 10, 2003.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

My sister (the one without FMS) swears by colloidal silver, but I've read conflicting information about it, and now I'm confused. Does anyone here know anything about it or have had any experiences good or bad or neutral with it? It's expensive stuff, and I don't want to spend $$ on it without some reason to believe that it works against infection.

Thanks!
    Beth.
  2. jaster45

jaster45 New Member

Yes I do have personal experience with silver and have personally taken it.it works extremely well.The good stuff is expensive.I spent about 70 dollars for 8 oz. and 40 for 4 oz.The candida wellness center on the net has a great product.In the right micron size of .001,nothing bigger and it is effective.One has to be careful though as if the silver micron diameter is too large,bigger than .001 micron it will not be absorbed and it is stored in the body tissues causing a graying of the skin which can be very toxic.So please be very careful.The good stuff has a yellow tint to it with no settling of material at the bottom and is often duplicated with yellow food coloring.One must get this from a reliable source.Same as many vitamins and minerals which contain little to no substrates with mainly fillers.Colloidal silver has a very powerful antibiotic action and is effective against 650 organims.Used to treat dysentery in foreign countries,candida infections,burns,colds,flus,herpes,bladder infections and the list goes on.According to Dr.Henry Margraf a pioneer in silver research:"Silver is the best all around germ fighter we have."Extensive research has been done at Temple University,Fox Chase Cancer Center,Rocky Mountain Laboratories and the University of Toronto.

I hope this info.has been helpful.

Best regards,

Jaster45
  3. BethM

BethM New Member

Thank you for the information. Have you found the silver helpful in dealing with FMS specifically? Does it work topically too, or just internally? I've been thinking of trying it, especially in flu season, since I work with sick kids every day. I rarely catch anything, but this season has been very stressful for me, and I suspect my immune system has been compromised by the stress. I DON'T want to catch any bugs!

In health,
    Beth.
  4. jaster45

jaster45 New Member

Siver works internally and externally.It can be used for burns and wounds and through massive studies in the right micron diamter found to be non toxic.Other powerful natural antibiotics and antifungals are Grape fruit seed extract,olive leaf extract and Noni juice.Any of these have worked for my family,friends as well as myself for years in keeping my immune system up.The silver does help the FM because it is the right balanced Ph which helps our kidneys,lymphatics and liver to more easily remove waste products which in turn helps with inflammation and pain.

Take care and best regards,

Jaster45

[ advertisement ]