hi, So I have been bedbound for the last week and will be for the next week or two as well. I have a bottle by the side of my bed I can go to the toilet. After every time I have gone, the bottle gets cleaned with about a cap full of bleach and filled to the top with water ( The bottle holds 1000 mL) - I'm guessing this is quite heavily diluted? The thing is, the next time ago, there is a small amount of the bleachey water residue in the bottle and it smells of bleach. Could this be releasing toxic papers vapours? And Could this be enough for me to breathe in and be a health issue/hazard?