QUESTION ABOUT DR. KATZ

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyore, Sep 17, 2002.

1. eeyore

eeyore New Member

SINCE HE HAS NO RECEPTIONIST HOW DO YOU KNOW OUT WHAT INSURANCE HE TAKES WITHOUT BOTHERING HIM FOR JUST THAT QUESTION? ALSO, HAS HE BEEN ABLE TO HELP ANYONE TO GET SOME ENERGY BACK? I REALLY WANT TO TRY TO GET A PART TIME JOB TO GET ON MIND OFF FEELING SO LOUSY BUT I NEED SOME MORE ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY I WOKE UP WITH REALLY BAD VERTIGO BUT THANK GOD I'M ABLE TO LIFT MY HEAD NOW. I WANT TO GIVE DR. KATZ A CALL TODAY BUT WAS WONDERING ABOUT HIS INSURANCE. THANKS.
  2. eeyore

eeyore New Member

SINCE HE HAS NO RECEPTIONIST HOW DO YOU KNOW OUT WHAT INSURANCE HE TAKES WITHOUT BOTHERING HIM FOR JUST THAT QUESTION? ALSO, HAS HE BEEN ABLE TO HELP ANYONE TO GET SOME ENERGY BACK? I REALLY WANT TO TRY TO GET A PART TIME JOB TO GET ON MIND OFF FEELING SO LOUSY BUT I NEED SOME MORE ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY I WOKE UP WITH REALLY BAD VERTIGO BUT THANK GOD I'M ABLE TO LIFT MY HEAD NOW. I WANT TO GIVE DR. KATZ A CALL TODAY BUT WAS WONDERING ABOUT HIS INSURANCE. THANKS.
  3. JannyW

JannyW New Member

I'd call him & "bother" him ... it's important stuff! Maybe you could contact your insurance provider & see if he's listed on your network? just a thought ...

Jan ^v^
  4. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

He likes the personnal touch and if there is an emergency his beeper number is on his voice mail. He call back real quick to.

Good luck, Kim and Gary