QUESTION ABOUT FATIGUE - IS THIS NORMAL?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, May 12, 2003.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I've found myself dozing off the past few days while I'm in the car (my husband's driving) and while I'm watching TV. But the worst was today at work. I was typing and found myself nodding off. I've NEVER had this happen! Is this normal with FMS? I can't take much more of this. What should I do? I don't know if I should call my doctor or what. Please, need some advice!

Annette2
  2. selma

selma New Member

It unfortunatly is normal for us.
    Check when you take your meds/herbs. It might be a reaction to them. Sometimes I have to lay down or else I feel I'll pass out.
    It could be hypoglycemia, so check the food you're eating and how long after eating this happens.
    It can be anemia.
    It can be movement or how much pain you're in. Pain causes us to use energy.
    You have to be a detective.
    Good luck. Love, Selma
  3. layinglow

layinglow New Member

It's totally normal for me...Annette...
    I'm dxed with FM and CFS. Sometimes I can not hold my eyelids open, or even hold my head up.
    LL
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

While this could be normal fatigue for someone with our illnesses, new symptoms should always be checked out.

Love, Mikie
  5. glittergirlgold1

glittergirlgold1 New Member

i just had to reply......my name is annette too,lol,looks like we have a couple things in common:),i had a lot of trouble falling asleep when i was working,the meds,combined with not getting enough rest,which u need a lot of ,u maybe pushing yourself to do more than your body can handle,it needs that rest ,hun....glittergirlgold1@yahoo.com