question about Gauifenesin Protocol

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loto, Apr 8, 2010.

1. loto

loto Member

I remember posts about this protocol on here before, but never really paid much attention.

Last nite I read the Protocol and was really amazed that it claims this will reverse FM.

Has anyone actually tried it?

Very curious to know.

2. loto

loto Member

Yes, I read all that a person has to stop using in order for the protocol to work.

I'd never be able to be strict enough on myself to do it.

Thanks for the reply.
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Do it, love it, it brought my pain levels from a 10 to a zero to 2 on most days! Difficult at first to go sal-free. It's a long list. Figured out by accident that I'm not sensitive to sals, so I'm fortunate I don't have to have to concern myself with the list. However, I followed the list in the beginning, and it's not that hard to do it once you get used to it.

I recommend the Guai Protocol for people who have been recently DXed with fibro to try it (a year or less) because it will take awhile to cycle through the symptoms. You will feel worse before you feel better. This protocol takes courage in the beginning, but I can't stress enough how amazing it is to be pain free on most days (very mild pain the rest of the time---hardly noticeable). The contrast is absolutely incredible. Exercise has been an equal factor in contributing to the pain reduction, and the Guai was the bridge in reducing the pain enough to let me start exercising.

Can't imagine a lifetime of horrible pain vs. how I feel now. There are other paths to reducing pain, but RX meds don't work for me, and nothing else did either. Guai has been amazing for me. I can exercise every day now, which lubricates the joints and adds so many other benefits---plus, I eat a very clean diet that I also enjoy too (I get plenty of Vitamin D3 also---I was deficient). After five years, those things have brought me on the path to wellness. Not completely there yet, but I'm getting much closer! I wish you all the best on your journey to good health. If I can, so can you.

Warm wishes,

4. mrlondon

mrlondon Member

- Mark