Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by quanked, Apr 5, 2011.

1. quanked

quanked Member

Anyone on the board know about Health Force Nutritionals? The sell Vitamineral™ Green, Vital Healing SuperFood - 500 gm , Earth a Sacred Healing SuperFood™ - 500 Grams.

A friend recommended this product. I was hoping some here have tried it or use it and would be so kind as to comment on their experience with this product. I was thinking about trying one of more of their products hoping I might decrease my level of chronic exhaustion.

The following is from their webpage—

HealthForce Nutritionals is a 20+ year 100% hardcore vegan therapeutic superfoods company. HealthForce was co-founded in 1990 by Jameth Sheridan and Kim Sheridan, ethical vegans and hardcore herbal medicine researchers. HealthForce Nutritionals empowers individuals to experience dramatic health improvements with verified TruGanic™, Vegan, Raw, Superfood products formulated and selected by Jameth Sheridan for vibrant health and wellness.

TruGanic™ is a purist, hard-core quality standard for sourcing and production significantly beyond Organic. The TruGanic™ standard was created by Jameth Sheridan to verify absolute purity. At HealthForce we are on a mission to provide the absolute best products at the most affordable prices.

The foundational product are Vitamineral™ Green™ a Vital Healing Food™ with a companion of Vitamineral™ Earth™ a Sacred Healing Food™ both designed to support excellent health, energy and balance.

Thanks in advance for any responses

[This Message was Edited on 04/06/2011]
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Haven't tried it. You might have to be our guinea pig...less us know if you do!