Question about herxing for those who are knowledgable

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimelia, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

Hi everyone. I posted about this yesturday but I have other questions now. I started taking nutiva hempseed protien shakes I think it was saturday night. By monday I was pretty much bedridden but had attributed it to something else. yesturday I realized that it might have been a herx due to this product and someone else here said they had the same problem.

My question is: I seem to be over the worst part of the herx now and I"m still taking the hempseed shake. Does this mean that it's probably helping me since I seem to have gone thru a healing crisis and I can keep\ taking it with positive benefits, though I don't know what they are. If it was a healing crisis though, it would mean it's good, right? Is this the conclusion you would come to?

Now it's just causing me a little brain fog which i'm assuming will pass soon.. Is hempseed a good thing for us. I don't really know much about it.. My nutritionist advised it as a protien shake a few iyears ago, she works with my doctors who deal wtih cfs and fibro so it seems she would know what she's talking about...

Thanks for taking the time to read and the input.
  2. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

thanks stormy, I always appreciate your input.