question about juicing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Apr 30, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

well I tried juicing,this morning.
    Apple, carrots,and celery.now I liked the taste but,its got grainy stuff in it and it bothers my throat.I have to take a drink of water to wash it down, what did I do wrong? sixtyslady
  2. wildflowers2

wildflowers2 New Member

Does juicing cause any gas or diareaha problems.
    My body is si sensitive to food. I would like to try but afraid,.. Any ideas??
  3. kimkane

kimkane New Member

I have one of jack'd also. But from the books I have read you should not use the tops of carrots or the apple seeds.
    They can/will cause alot of stress with-in the bowels.

I have been juicing for 8 yrs. There is no-other way to go for me. I no longer have a toxic colon, IBS, Gerd, my pain is way down.

I also drink Mangosteen juice, take coral calicum, eat organic/natural as I can. No white anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far so good, and its been 8 yrs.

tc all, KIm
  4. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

~DNC~ ... or someone...?

Don't mean to ask a dumb question here....
    but, what is a "cheesecloth"??? and where you can find them?... << sorry >> ...

TM~
  5. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

a good, quality juicer shouldn't leave any grainy stuff in the juice. some juicers even have juice catchers that strain the "froth" when you pour. ideally juice should have a real thin consistency with no froth. it ought to go right down your throat.

eddie
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Thanks I guess you get what you pay for. but I just didn"t know if I"d really like juicing that well so I just bought this one at the local walmarts .juice man thats the only one they had, but I just love the taste of the juice.

So maybe if I can get my husband convinced He"ll let me purchase a better one , I guess I could always sell this one at a garage sale. or give it to someone.
    any how I have drops in my blood sugar every morning about 10;30 drinking the juice seems to help with that.
    Sixtyslady
  7. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

For answer to cheesecloth question...

TM~