Question about low back pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Well, it's not really low back "pain". It's more like a pulling sensation. When I go from one position to another I feel a pulling in that area. Does anyone else get this?

Annette2
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I just went through weeks of that pain, but it was not FM, it was the Sciatica nerve that I damaged cleaning a large garbage can.

The only thing that helped was a rub that Acesnanna told me about called; 'Flexall 454', it comes in a cream or a tube. I understand the tube is better, but I could not find it, so I got the cream. Most drugstores sell this.

You have to rub the area, going DOWN to wherever the pain it traveling too a few times a day, then I layed on a heating pad.

I also soaked in peroxide and epson salts, which was a great benefit too.

I had to rest, it got so bad I could not stand up straight for almost a week before I found out about the rub.

Try not to damage it more that it is, mine got better, than I over did it, and it started hurting again.

Good luck, that pain can get seriously bad.

Shalom, Shirl

3. catsii

catsii New Member

annette2, I have that same "pulling" sensation on my butt cheeks ! Feels like the tissue has weights on it. I've tried heat, ice, stretching. Sometimes it's not so bad but more often is quite painful particularly when in midst of sitting down, rising up, and/or changing positions in bed at night. My doc cannot relate to this at all !

Good luck,
    catsii