Question About NonDenatured Whey Protein

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Slayadragon, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

Does anyone know if non-denatured whey protein might help people without CFS?

I've found this to be especially helpful for my own liver over the years. Recently I found out that getting glutathione in this manner is particularly good with regards to supporting the liver.

My husband has liver problems, and so I am wondering if it would help him too.

Do normal people get all the glutathione they need?

Or would additional glutathione help them in circumstances like this?

Thanks!!!

Best, Lisa

[This Message was Edited on 04/07/2007]
  2. Gosia

Gosia New Member

Lisa

I would thinks so.

Glutathione is a powerful oxidant that is produced in the liver.As we age, glutathione levels decline. Supplements are expensive, but you can supply the body with the raw materials it uses to make this compund: cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine.

But, also check Dr.Clarc's side. She has protocol about cleaning the liver. Not just the herbs. I did it myself. I couldn't belive what came out of my liver.

I hope this helps.
    Gosia
  3. Elisa

Elisa Member

Initially undenatured whey was developed and used for AIDs patients. It is now considered an anti-aging supplement. It may be more than its effect on boosting glutathione - but it's lactoferrin and rna content that helps the body heal.

In addition, glutathione is a virus and bateria killer and a heavy metal chelator. You might also try sublingual glutahione or thione tablets.

I'd also look into specific rna products for your husband - ones that can help the liver. Dr Yasko's site offers some.

Good Luck,

Elisabeth

[This Message was Edited on 04/07/2007]
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

He doesn't have our illnesses but was feeling more and more tired. I suggested he try probiotics, colostrum, and the ImmunPlex sold here. I take these things to boost my own immune system. I know they really help me. He is feeling so much better since starting this regimen.

Love, Mikie
  5. jess

jess New Member

Hi, when I first ordered my undernatured whey Immunocal the person I ordered from told me he gives it to his 6 year old son. He said that when all the other kids are sick with whatever is going around his son stays well. It helped with my fatty liver problem. It would be good for anyone. I think most people today have some type of health problem. Jess