Question about Pro Health's supplements

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kar1953, Aug 7, 2003.

1. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I have a question for all of you who order your supplements from this site. Do the prices fluctuate very often or do they stay pretty much the same each month?

Thanks & take care.....Kathi
    [This Message was Edited on 08/07/2003]
  2. teach6

teach6 New Member

If you plan to order regularly you should sign up for the Discount Shopper Plan which gives you the best price. You can choose to receive them monthly or every two or three months. That saves on shipping.

I've been getting supplements from them for a year and a half and the prices have been relatively stable. The quality is also excellent.

Barbara
  3. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I am thinking about ordering some of my supplements from this site & just wanted input from others who already do. I'm glad to hear of stable prices & high quality.

Take care.....Kathi
  4. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

months ago. Had not been financially able before that. I tell you what, the prices are so low compared to what I was paying before and these little pills are making a real difference in my life.

I have been using the ProEnergy and Magnesium Glycinate plus I am going to add the ZMA this month. I was paying around $25/mo and it will go up to $41 but even at that it is such a bargain. I am able to actually walk some now and I have a higher energy level even tho I still have pain, get off balance now and then and have to take a nap. I still cannot sit at the computer very long but I am SO improved (I was in bed 20 hours a day before). I actually can leave the house a couple of times a week. Have to be careful not to overdo because I always "pay" for it but I love the supplements on this site.

I don't know about fluctuation of price but some others have answered that question for you. I just think you can't beat the quality and price offered here!!!

Love
    Pam
    Spanaway, WA
  5. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Boy you sound like an infomercial for these supplements!! lol. Just kidding, really, I appreciate your input. Two responses, two positives. That's good.

My husband & I already take many supplements but by getting the 2 most expensive ones here, I figured even with shipping I will save $20 every 3 months if I get set up for delivery every 3 mo. Think I'll do a further check & see if they sell anything else we take.

Take care......Kathi
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Also, watch the sales and specials if you are wanting to try something new. Prices are stable, but you can save a bundle on some of the sales. A very large portion of the profits go toward research and advocacy for our illnesses which is another reason, in addition to excellent quality and prices, to shop here.

Love, Mikie
  7. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I thought I had read somewhere that part of the money from sales goes toward research which is a VERY good reason to order. Sounds like this IS the way to go.

Take care.....Kathi
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have been taking ProHealths supplements for over 3 years now, and the prices are pretty stable, plus they have some great sales every month too.

Like everyone said, the quality is just the best there is.

I was buying from ProHealth before I had a computer or even knew what a 'support board' was :)

Pam, I started with the Pro Energy too, and it got me on my feet, then when I started the ZMA 17 months ago, I have been as close to normal as I had been in almost 20 years!

Its the deep sleep that I am getting from taking the ZMA that seemed to be the key to helping me get so much better.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I appreciate all the input from everyone. I might give the ZMA a try along with my Clonazapam. I've not been sleeping well for about a week & a half & think that's why I'm having this flare. Or maybe the flare is causing the sleeplessness. I don't know. I just know that if I don't sleep well, I don't feel as good as when I do sleep well.

Take care.....Kathi
  10. lucky

lucky New Member

I wanted to order supplements from ProHealth but I don't know if they ship these to Canada. Since I get some of mine across the border (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) I can compare prices and think that ProHealth's are reasonable, especially when they are on sale, compared to what I pay.
    Take care, Lucky
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Give ProHealth a call; 1-800-366-6056 toll free, they will be glad to give you the shipping charges etc. They do ship out of the country, but I am not sure of the shipping.

HOpe this helps.

Shalom, Shirl
  12. lucky

lucky New Member

Thanks for your reply and the phone number. It will be worth a try to find out if they do ship to Canada. I know that ProHealth products are good and the prices are not bad either.
    Take care, Lucky

[ advertisement ]