Question about supplements.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EgyptStarr, Jan 10, 2006.

1. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Hey Everyone!!!

I started a "new regimen" of several new supplements, and wondered what y'all think about scheduling.... I'll explain after I give you the list.....

My meds are:
    Wellbutrin 150 mg: antidepressant that helps relieve my anxiety and to help me quit smoking. Twice daily (this is the recommended dose.... it's NOT Wellbutrin XL)
    Baclofen 10 mg: muscle relaxer to help with muscle tension and tension headaches. Twice daily
    Butalbital/Apap/Caffeine-Plus (mg not shown): Supposedly this is a "Souped up" version of Excedrin. For tension headaches. Once daily
    Provigil 200 mg: stimulant to help with daytime drowsiness. I take 1-2 daily, WHEN NEEDED (sometimes I don't take them). Once daily, when needed.

I take the Wellbutrin and Baclofen once when I wake up and again in the evening. I take the Butalbital, etc. pills once when I wake up. And WHEN I take the Provigil, it's when I wake up.

My supplements: (all dosages are the recommended ones)

Extra strength Acidophilus: 2 tablets with morning meds.

Super L-Lysine 1000 mg: for fever blisters/oral herpes. One with morning meds.

Vitamin C 500 mg: One with morning meds.

Vitamin E 400 I.U.: 2 gelcaps with morning meds.

Potassium 99 mg: One with evening meds.

Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc (all-in-one); Calcium is 1000 mg, Mag. is 400 mg, Zinc is 15 mg: 3 tablets before bed, at least 2 hours after evening meds and supps.

Now for my question: Does it look to you all like I am taking these like I should be? Is there any rearranging I should do with the times, etc. on any of them?

Thanks!

Hugs!
    Starr

[This Message was Edited on 01/10/2006]
  2. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

I didn't know that! Useful info!

Bumping for more replies....

Hugs!
    Starr