Question about taking ZMA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gcalex, Mar 22, 2003.

1. gcalex

gcalex New Member

Do you have to take it every night, or can you just take it "as needed"?
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

No, you have to take it every night. It took about ten days for it to work for me, but others have had quick success with it. It depends on the individual I guess.

I take two capsules each night, some can take one with good results. You will have to experiment with it to find what is going to work for you.

I will tell you that I have never slept this well in my life.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. gcalex

gcalex New Member

Being M I just wonder about taking 3 capsules a night and getting all that magnesium on top of the supplements I am already taking. I suppose I could cut back on the others if it was a problem though.
  4. pamela

pamela New Member

Well taking ZMA has saved my sanity. I wake up all through the night and also can't fall asleep. I take it every night. When I did not take it nightly I did not sleep at all. Also it does take (at least for me) a few weeks to get your body use to it. Like Shirl said every one is different. Sweet dreams..and call your doctor if your concerned about taking too much w/ other supplements. Pammy
    [This Message was Edited on 03/22/2003]
  5. judywhit

judywhit New Member

nothing yet....still waiting for the sandman. I am so thankful for those on the board that seem to have the answers. If I were on my own taking this supp for sleep I would be discouraged. But, because of my friends I now know to wait at least a month before giving up. thanks guys.
    Judy