Question about the Board???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FibroFay, Oct 7, 2009.

1. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

Can someone please explain what that little comment "Not a Friend!" at the lower left side of the screen whenever I post is about. It's an irritating little remark and I'm concerned that it is showing up on your screen when you read my posts. I am a friendly person and I don't want that remark there!

2. luvdogs

luvdogs New Member

I didn't see anything, but I noticed that 48 people read your message, and noone replied. I have no answer for your question. I'd suggest contacting the moderators. Also, people may not be answering 'cause they are afraid of computer viruses and spyware.
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

customer service or tech support... read the 'contact us' below for the right email. They're usually helpful and fairly quick.

all the best,

4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am a moderator, but do not see a comment 'Not a Friend' anywhere on the board! I suggest you contact the Webmaster. I do not see anything on the lower left side of the screen on your posts.

I don't know you, but you sure sound like a very friendly person!

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 10/08/2009]
  5. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

Thank you. I sent off an e-mail with my question to customer service. This is a mistery to me and hopefully they can solve it.

I hope you all have a good day.