Question about uterus

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

My Dr is sending to for an ultrasound next Friday, on the ultrasound sheet she gave me she noted on it that I have cystocele, and uterine enlargement...does anyone know what would cause this...and exactly what does it mean.
    Thanks for any help.

Ann
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Thank you for the information, my Dr said I am stage 2 almost a 3 because she can see it very clearly.
    I have been doing kegal exercises for over a year and apparently it's not helping huh?? Thanks once again.
    Ann
    [This Message was Edited on 04/19/2006]
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

There is a fairly inexpensive surgery for fallen bladder where they insert a sling via two tiny openings.

My grandma had this condition and was given a ring to wear around her cervix that held the bladder up.

Are you incontinent? As sometimes one can have this fallen floor of the bladder without incontinense-in which case I would leave it be.

The Kegals. The best way to do them is not the quick clenches we were taught. You have to clench very slowly to a count of ten for them to work properly and do ten of these twice a day.

Hope this helps.

Love ANNE c
  4. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

You have all been so wonderful in answering my question and putting my mind at ease. Thanks again.

Ann
  5. Frustratedandtired

Frustratedandtired New Member

My uterus was enlarged last year. It ended up being nothing and resolved on its own. The doctor told me a number of things could cause it.