Question about whey protein

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pearls, Feb 17, 2007.

1. pearls

pearls New Member

I tried adding whey to my oatmeal and it turned into something resembling library paste! That's what it tasted like, too. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a better way to use it? If it doesn't taste good, I won't use it for long, that's for sure!

Pearl S.
  2. hollie9

hollie9 New Member

I use Jay Robb Vanilla Whey Protein Powder, it is the best protein powder I've ever tasted and good for you too, nothing bad or artificial. I get it from his website: Jayrobb.com.

I make smoothies with the protein powder, berries, a bit of water, ice and other additives like flaxseed, probiotic powder, anything on hand. The ice is the key to making it milkshake thick.

I highly recommend it.

Hollie
  3. Kazah

Kazah New Member

you can get it as a powder to make into milkshake in various flavours. you get it from health food shops and its usually for body builders.

have a good day
    kazah
  4. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

I use Undenatured Whey--it's recommended over regular whey (I think Dr. Teitlebaum says that--not sure) and it has made a big difference for me over the reg. whey. I can't get this at my health food store and order thru ProHealth

I mix it with my Dr. T.'s drink mix every morning. You could probably make a smoothie as suggested earlier--good idea, I'll try that.

Good health

Foggygirl
    [This Message was Edited on 02/18/2007]