Question about your pain ????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Sep 11, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have pain that feels like it almost travels. There are pressure points in my back and sides that are the size of a half dollar. They burn like large cigarette burns and then they feel like they will move around on my back.

Does anyone have this and is this the pressure points for FM ?
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

3. GLASTETTER

GLASTETTER New Member

I AM GOING TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT EVERY TWO WEEKS AND GETTING INJECTIONS FOR THEM IN MY BACK AND HIPS, IT IS WORKING BECAUSE LAST NIGHT HE SAID HE COULD REALLY TELL A DIFFERENCE THE TRIGGER POINTS ARE NOT SO BIG. I STILL
    HAVE PAIN BUT NOT AS BAD. NOW I HAVE STARTED TO GET MUSCLE SPASMS IN MY BACK SO NOW I AM ON A MUSCLE RELAXER ALONG WITH TWO PAIN MEDS, BUT I AM NOT TAKING THE PAIN MEDS AS OFTEN.

THE INJECTIONS HURT LIKE !@#$, BUT TWO DAYS LATER I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE

LOTS OF LUCK
    BARBARA
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

7 years ago I was DX with FM/CFS ,these feel different but I thought might still be the same as those trigger points.They just seem to feel more like a deep burning pain .Even deeper then what my trigger points were.

I just dont know if it just getting worse or if this is something new.

Thank you for the information
  5. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i also have cmp and have the same thing you describe you might want to go to pain managment for a dx or do trigger point therapy and see if it relieves anything good luck charlene