Question and Comment on I Remember Me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by italiano, Aug 2, 2008.

1. italiano

italiano New Member

I am new to this website.
    Question. Does anyone know how the soccer player or kim snyder improved...what protocol were they on?
    Also, if anyone would like the DVD I would be glad to mail it for free. I have seen it and don't need to keep it forever.
  2. kiten_deb

kiten_deb New Member

Hello, My name is Debbie and I have F/M. I would love to watch "I Remember Me" I've heard alot about it. I would buy it but no money. You can't seem to rent it anywhere. I would mail back when I've seen if you would like. Debbie (kiten_deb)
  3. italiano

italiano New Member

i will gladly mail it to you at no charge. No need to return it.
    I saw it. Cried. Don't need to see it over and over.
    It is and excellent film but it is emotional if you are like me and really sick with CFS/FM.

Just give me your address. I am happy to help a fellow sufferer.

4. italiano

italiano New Member

I am not so great with computers. If you can't give me your address confidentially then let me know and I will give you a contact phone number. i am not on computer much. Usually once a day.
  5. kiten_deb

kiten_deb New Member

Let me ask my son if he knows how to send my address silently. Yes, i really want to see the movie. I live in San Leandro,Ca. across the bay east of San Francisco. where do you live? You can email me though my regular email and I should read faster then here. I didn't know how to see if you had replyed, but I found you (don't remember how? This Stupid F/M). I would like to talk to you sometimes if you'd like. My name is Debbie. Thank You!Message was Edited on 08/04/2008]
    Sorry about my no. I'm new to this, I usually just read and pray for all on those these boards. All of you have helped me in many ways! Just knowing that I'm not alone with this? You name it pretty much, I have it,have felt it,and so on! My Life seems to be over, and I'm not ready for that!! I cry alot while reading some messages because, I thought Knowone knew or felt what and how I feel 24/7! I now know, there are others who are worst thenme! I'm Soo sorry for all of you! May God Bless ALL of you!! Thank You![This Message was Edited on 08/04/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/04/2008]
  6. findmind

findmind New Member

OMG, how sweet of you to offer, but you can be kicked off this site for giving out addresses or emails or phone numbers! That is for all of our protection...

Maybe you could send the DVD to Prohealth, and they would send it to someone who can't afford it; I'm sure they know of tons of patients.

Do follow the rules, ok? And come back, we'd like to know you better!

7. findmind

findmind New Member

It is against the rules here to give out any personal information. It is for all of our protection.

Please go to the words "edit" under your name, and delete your phone number, or you may be kicked off the site and not be able to come back.

It is wonderful you were offered the DVD for free, and I told italiano to send it to ProHealth and they could forward it to you, ok? Let prohealth know about this.

Please read and follow the rules, we'd love to keep having you here!

8. kiten_deb

kiten_deb New Member

Sorry, I took it out. Hope all will be ok. Deb
  9. kiten_deb

kiten_deb New Member

Hello again. Sorry for what I did. Giving the Dvd to Pro Health, is a great idea. Maybe they can lend it out to people who can't afford to buy it. As I said in another email to you,I would send it back after watching it. I didn't want to keep it. I have looked everywhere I could think of to just rent it, but didn't find! I still would love to talk if yor willing. Take Care Deb
  10. italiano

italiano New Member

That makes sense to not allow personal info given. Don't want to get kicked out so will abide by rules. I will email prohealth and ask if I can donate it back somehow.
    California seems so far away! Never been out west. I am in Naples, Florida. I read the message boards a bit but it is very exhausting and draining to be on the computer for long periods of time. I have severe CFS and Fibro and it is getting worse instead of better after 4 years. I have tried everything on prohealth website and nothing helps.

11. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

here. You click on the "Chat" button in the upper left corner.
    You agree to meet in the ME/CFS room in Chat at a certain time and date here on this Message Board then when in Chat click on the person's name to Private Message them and you can give them your e-mail addy. :)