Question...Dr. Chia?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wrthster, Feb 17, 2009.

1. wrthster

wrthster New Member

I would like to contact Dr. Chia's office to order the oxymatrine and inquire to get the enterovirus testing done. I have googled several times and cannot find his office number anywhere. Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. panthere

panthere Member
  3. sdougca

sdougca New Member

As a "patient" of Dr. Chia and I have the order form he gives you to send off for more oxymatrine. The packet he gives you includes forms for Border Control and a script from him. It goes to:

Patrick Ming-Fong Leung
    Rm. 609 Block C Telford Gardens
    Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Regarding the gastro slides...he uses his own lab that is not covered by insurance. That...I didn't find out until the tests came back! The only way this actually got done was my GI guy saw Chia in the halls and mentioned that he was doing a scope on me and he asks for specific slides. Chia wouldn't even make a call knowing I was going in for it.

If any of you out there happen to have a resource for another doctor in the Los Angeles area I'd love a recommendation. This is the first time I've been on this site and just stumbled on this thread. Found it scarily interesting since my mental changes and physical status is doing the same thing it is to you all....right down to the last details of onset and development. Also, any information for SSDI (yea right) I'd appreciate. I need a lawyer in the Los Angeles area for that too.
    Thanks, good luck, Steve
  4. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Thanks for the feedback. Did you get the results from you the Chia Labs? And if you don't mind me asking, what was the out of pocket costs? Does not sound like you particuliarly like him and I can understand why from what you said.