QUESTION FOR DEBRA BEE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I saw a post you wrote about hand pain and what you should omit from your diet. After reading it, I wondered "what CAN you eat?" I'm not being sarcastic or funny, I just want to know. How do you get your protein? Thanks!!!!

Annette2
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Thanks for your response! Do you not eat fruits and other vegetables? This looks like an almost total protein diet. Have you lost any weight on it?

Annette2
  3. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

My goodness this is sooooo!interesting . I'm going to look for that book. Wish you had a letter that you could send out to people like us.I'll never remember all of this ,but will come back and write it all down when I'm feeling better.I think this is really good news.
  4. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Thank you for the list! I'm assuming this is a diet to be used if you're in pain, right? The only food that I know I'm allergic to is asparagus - I haven't eaten it since I was 12 years old. My biggest problem is breakfast. I have to be out of the house at 8:00 in the morning and need something very quick to eat. What can I eat for breakfast - I can't eat eggs because they have to be cooked. I was eating a bit of cottage cheese but dairy is not on the list. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Annette2