Question for Dncnfngrs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gretchen12, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

Where do you buy Corvalen and Energy Enfusion. And, could you explain a little more about these please.

I am now on Dr. Myhill's protocol and don't see Corvalen or Energy Enfusion in her mix. Or, maybe I am just mixed up right now--in a real brain fog flare.

Thanks,

Gretchen
  2. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

3. Daisys

Daisys Member

There's actually 2 products: Corvalen, which is straght d-ribose, and CorvalenM, which has the added magnesium, etc.

I was thrown for a loop for awhile because I didn't know about the CorvalenM and others were talking about the magnesium in the product. So, thought I'd post this for clarity.

CorvalenM seems to be giving better results than the straight d-ribose and other magnesium. I may switch over when I'm thru with my current stash.
  4. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Corvalen can be bought directly from the manufacturer for under $50. Just do a search on the net.

CherylSue
  5. Gretchen12

Gretchen12 New Member

Just wanted to thank you for the info re Corvalen and
    Energy Enfusion.

So good of you to always reply.

I will look into using Corvalen when my supply of D-Ribose runs out. Have so many supplements now that I hate to buy more until necessary. But, the CorvalenM seems like the same thing with the added magnesium which is good.

Thanks again,

Gretchen