Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tampip88, Jul 11, 2006.

1. tampip88

tampip88 New Member

Hi Guys!

I am having a lot of problems with my fibro right now, but about 6 weeks ago I woke up and my right leg was numb feeling from my leg crease to my knee. Now I am having SEVERE pain also. It feels as if my leg is on fire from the inside out. It often wakes me up at night. One of my friends that also has fibro thinks it may be fibro also ~ what do you think?

I had a MRI about 4 weeks ago on my lower back and it came back negative, so even though I am having lower back pain, it isn't causing my leg problem. I do think that my back is fibro, but I need your thoughts on my leg!

Thanks!
    Tammy
  2. 30feeling80

30feeling80 New Member

I can't give it a name, call it what you want but your damn leg hurts like hell.

Ask your primary for Lyrica. Works on nerve pain (works very good). Look it up on drugdigest.org

good luck. I know how that feels.
    Darlene
  3. tampip88

tampip88 New Member

Thanks guys! I am in so much pain. I told my hubby tonight that I was going to try to get in to see my doctor tomorrow. He is mad at me for going to the doctor again. What are we suppose to do? I cried because I had to go out of the house today. I just want to sit in my house and stay here. I just am not the same person that he married and I hate it. Not for him as much as for me, and especially my kids. I don't feel like a Mom, I feel like a basketcase that has to babysit most of the time!!

It makes me so mad that my husband just doesn't understand any of this!!

Thanks again!
    Tammy