Question for FFC er's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by robertin75, Nov 11, 2005.

1. robertin75

robertin75 New Member

Hi:

For those going to the FFC, do you know if they do comprehensive digestive stool analysis for people complaining of digestive issues like bloating, flatulence, abdominal inflamation, gas, etc.?

I have been reading several posts from the tests they run, and I haven't seen that they test for digestive disorders with stool or urine samples.

If someone has had these tests done at the FFC, I would appreciate if you could tell me which lab(s) they use.

Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated,
    Roberto
  2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

The symptoms you described with your stomach could possibly be candida yeast. Those are the symptoms I had when I went to the FFC. Candida is resolved by diet, probiotics and possibly medication. Before your first appointment they give you a questionnaire to fill out and by your answers they will know if you have candida problems.

I did ask my Dr. at the FFC if they had a stool test for parasites and she said they did. She said in this country the only lab she would use would be Great Smokey Mountain Labs and I think they are in North Carolina.

Hope this helps you some,

Sandy