Question for hangininthere

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Jun 17, 2007.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

I have read about your long struggle to quit smoking and have prayed for your success in this area. I have watched my DH quit smoking successfully about 20 times. :) He has finally really done it using laser therapy.

He heard about this from his BIL who had smoked for 36 yrs since the age of 13. He was never able to quit although he tried and tried. He recommended it to my DH who hasn't had a cigarette since May 17.

His BIL found that he had absolutely no withdrawl symptoms. My DH was very very tired for 3 days from the laser but that's all. No real grumpiness like all the other times.

The laser is not cheap but when you factor in the cost of cigarettes, it is worthwhile in the long run.

I just thought that I would share this with you since I know from watching it how difficult this is to do. Harder than getting off heroine, I am told.

Still praying for you, hangin.
    Love, Pepper
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

for hangin.
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

Sweetpotatoe and hangininthere. I can only imagine how difficult this is for both of you. It is like me trying to get off sugar. But they say that cigarettes are even worse.

I will keep praying for both of you. You can do it!
    Love, Pepper