Question for Jellybelly

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dhcpolwnk, Apr 10, 2003.

1. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

I don't think I posted a biography to your collection, but I thought I posted a message asking whether you wanted something from me for this project. I'm asking because although I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia last August, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1978. Sometimes, I'm not sure which symptoms are caused by which condition. And, of course, medication side effects are a factor as well.

But I do know that since my fibro diagnosis, I seem to be in much more pain, and I'm having sleep problems I don't remember having before.

Anyway, please let me know whether you would like me to contribute to your biography collection, even though some of my symptoms--and many of the disability-related issues I'm dealing with--involve MS rather than or in addition to the fibromyalgia.

--Laura R.M.
  2. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

I roughed something out, but it's awfully long--more than 1000 words. I spent more time talking about MS and fibro symptoms than about myself, and I wrote it as if it was going to be read by somebody who knows nothing about this condition. If you would prefer to have me e-mail it to you directly for review, rather than posting it, just let me know your direct e-mail address. You can contact me at af752@lafn.org.

--Laura R.M.

[ advertisement ]