Question for ladies on Guai ??????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hippen, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Hippen

Hippen New Member

Okay, I just started Guai about a week ago and my boobs are hurting like crazy...did this happen to any of you? I am not pregnant and it is not that time of the month. They also seem harder than normal...maybe it is just me but I was wondering if this was a commom symtom for women on Guai. Please post....thanks......Hippen
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This has not happened to me and I don't recall hearing anyone else who has had this happen. Perhaps one of our other members can help you with this. I hope this is not going to be a side effect of the Guai for you.

Love, Mikie
  3. Hippen

Hippen New Member

Mikie thank you for your reply....the quai is working and I can feel the sharp crystals being removed from my cells...yikes. I am going to continue on with the guai...this will not stop me......thanks again Hippen
  4. cindye

cindye New Member

Hang in there - there probably will be some bad times but that is all on the journey to feeling better. Glad you are on guai - it worked for my daughter. Good luck!
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad the Guai is working for you. If this pain keeps up, you might consider cutting the dose to see what happens or stopping the evening dose for a bit.

It is always so gratifying for me to see the stuff in the toilet because I know that debris is out of my body. My arms are now without tender points that I can feel or that my doc can palpitate. That's amazing. My upper arm tender points used to be like boils they were so sore. The ones on my outer thighs are pretty much gone too. They are going away in the order in which I acquired them. First to come, first to go. It's exciting.

It's also exciting to be pretty much pain free most of the time. Hang in there, Kiddo, it just keeps getting better.

Love, Mikie
  6. Hippen

Hippen New Member

that replied to my post...My boobs are less sore today and I am feeling pretty good. My brain fog lifted pretty much from day one of the guai. I have lots more energy. Thanks for keeping me motivated ...I truly am lucky to have people like you im my life !!!!! Love, Hippen