question for madwolf please,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pinkquartz, Feb 11, 2003.

1. pinkquartz

pinkquartz New Member

you posted a reply to me re adrenal and thyroid treatment and you said you were helped by this. i would like more details if that is okay with you. i've been taking armour thyroid for about 9 months and while i feel a little better in myself theres no physical change and now i've had my cortisol level checked and i am very low. so do think cortisol is helpful to take? if so how much and are there any downsides?
    many thanks
    pinkquartz
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Bumping so Madwolf will see it.

Love, Mikie
  3. pinkquartz

pinkquartz New Member

if my tired out brain, its 10.15pm here in england, understood your reply it sounds like taking cortisol could be just what i need to make some progress.and what you say it sounds safe enough for me to give it a try. i think you said it also would stop west ham from being relegated. that was my feeble attempt to translate packers and superbowl. hope feeble humour is ok ;-] i do like this message board. so many people doing their best with this DD
    cheers
    pinkquartz
  4. iglvr

iglvr New Member

the information you gave makes perfect sense to me and i've been looking for a dr. who will agree with me--unfortunately i haven't found one yet. my question is, where did you get your information and can i get a copy. i would like to be able to show it to a dr. and at least get an argument out of them, if for nothing but my own pleasure. no, really, i would like to know where the information came from for my own benefit.

thanks,

iglvr