Question for Mickie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nancyb16, Apr 29, 2003.

1. nancyb16

nancyb16 New Member

Loved your picture reminds me of a picture I saw on a billboard for useing seatbelts when I lived in Scotland. Hope you dont't mind the comparison, nothing meant except you did mention Frankenstein in one of your posts.Ok OK I guess I should ask the question What do you know about tums and blocking sals, I'm not sure I've seen anything at least that I can remember.I'm using costco's brand and use sometimes as many as 6 or 8 aday for heartburn from the bad things I sometimes eat. Are you familiar with costco, it a business wholesale store with great deals? I could use another antacid but I also get a little ca at the same time and they are convenient. thanks in advance for your help.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have never checked on Tums, but I know that the pink liquid stuff is not allowed on the treatment. Did you check the ingredients for sals?

We do have a Costco here, but I let my membership expire. First, they won't let you use any credit card but American Express and I like to use the one which gives me air miles. Second, most food is sold in such large amounts that for just one person, it's not practical. Third, I figure that with the little I bought, I just managed to break even on the cost of the membership.

Love, Mikie
  3. nancyb16

nancyb16 New Member

Your second picture looks much better. thanks for your help with info on tums, may be ok I did check lable and it didn't indicate any sals.Hope you are healed very soon. Love nancy