Question for Mikie or Shirl or anyone!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Jan 15, 2003.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

Hi ladies, Hope you all doing well today,I won't complain!(not this time anyway) my question is this.....I just yesterday ordered from here-the pro-Energy and the Jarro-Dophilis.I hope to get them soon and get started on them.I wondered if I should only begin one at a time for a couple weeks.Then add the next??? Or would you think I'd be fine to do them both together???
    Also the mag/malic...pro energy,....Is that the stuff I heard could give you diareah?? I'm not sure but thought i'd seen that mentioned here before? How much would you start on of that? Thanks everyone!! I hope this helps me!!
    Love,
    Tracey
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

Anyone???
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you really want to judge whether one is doing a lot of good in the body, it is necessary to start supplements one at a time. The problem is that it can take 90 days for many things to reach their peak of efficacy in the body and I doubt you want to put off one of the supplements that long.

A good rule when taking any form of magnesium is to start out slowly as it can upset the stomach in the beginning. I do not take any supplements containing minerals with any of my medications.

My guess is that if you start them both now, you will eventually notice some good results and be unsure which is producing which result. In fact, many of our supplements work synergistically to produce results even better than if only one were taken. Good luck to you and let us know how they are working for you.

Love, Mikie