Question for Mikie or Shirl........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nana61, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Nana61

Nana61 New Member

Is there any way that we can change our nickname for these boards? I wish I had picked my real first name, which is Jeanette. I love being a Nana, don't get me wrong. I would love knowing just the first names of all our friends here. Friends usually know each others first name.

I pray that all of you will have an uplifting day in some way.

God bless, Jeanette

P.S. This is the first day of August, can you believe it?

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Yes, it can be done, but you need to write the WebMaster, Mike and I can't do that for you.

Write to; webmaster@prohealthinc.com, and explain what you would like to change.

As for myself, it is a lot easier when people do use their first name or a normal name even if it is not their real name. I am more likely to remember you than if you have a cutie username :)

Drop James a line about this, if hes not too busy he will help you get it straight.

Shalom, Shirl

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We do ask that people not request changes in usernames unless it is a security issue and not just because they do not like the name they chose.

ProHealth's tech dept and webmaster are extremely busy and if they are inundated with requests for name changes, it will add to their already large workload.

Thanks for your help.

Love, Mikie
  4. Nana61

Nana61 New Member

for taking the time to answer my question. I will take your advice and just use my first name to post.

I sure am glad that I found this place. Getting so that I'm spending a big portion of my day here. I'll get up pretty often to do some house cleaning and then come back. I feel that I've found a home here. I have to take a break because I can't just can't sit that long. This computer stays on all the time.

Thanks again Mikie, Shirl and Bek. ((((((HUGS)))))) to you and have the best day possible, Jeanette