Question for Mikie & Shirl . . .

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerriM, Apr 12, 2003.

1. TerriM

TerriM New Member

Hi guys . . . I just got an e-mail from my local CFS support group in the MD/DC/VA area. They forwarded info. on a study going on for "quality of life" for CFS patients. I don't know if people here have seen it, but maybe it would be worthwhile. I think it is just a questionnaire that is done online. I would like to share it here if you think it would be appropriate, but there is a URL and a password to access the questionnaire. Also, it is not something like the normal URL format, it is really long and complex so no one would figure it out. I know we aren't supposed to post URL's . . . so,

1. have you guys seen this already?
    2. do you believe it would be worthwhile?
    3. any ideas on how to pass on without the URL or are there sometimes exceptions?
    4. Maybe I could forward it on to you and you could check it out?

Just let me know . . . maybe it would be something that people here would like to do. Terri
  2. layinglow

layinglow New Member

you could post the url as I have done in the past for example:

its http followed by a colon and then two forward slashes the three w's then type out whatchagonnado with a question mark then that is followed by a dot and then a com

I think this is allowable, I have done it in the past and not had it deleted.

LL

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is not acceptable and is just another way to post a URL. Please do not do this; it just makes my job and Shirl's that much more difficult.

Terri, please e-mail the Webmaster with your request. You can click below on the contact link and you can send an e-mail to him.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]