Question for Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ksp56, Jul 19, 2003.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Hi Mikie,

I see you have removed my subject of family support.

I would appreciate if you could tell me why it was deleted?

Look forward to hearing from you.....

Kim

2. KayL

KayL New Member

I see it's been moved to the Chit Chat board.

Karen
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I appreciate you letting me know about the change! I am not sure what the chit-chat board is, but will check it out!

Take care!

Kim
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you go to the strip where you log on, you can click on Message Boards and it will list all our forums. We try to keep this area for illness realted posts and more personal posts on the Chit Chat Forum. Pretty much anything can be discussed there.

I know that most everything in our lives is related to our illnesses, but we get inundated here with posts about family problems. Our board has become so busy that posts often roll over to Page 2 or even Page 3 before they can be read. Many come here with limited time to read and respond and with all the personal-type posts, it's just too much to wade through if all they are looking for are posts regarding medical info, treatments, etc.

The Chit Chat Forum is a great place with a lot of caring people. It doesn't move quite as fast as this board does. The CCF is more like sitting down with good friends over a cup of coffee. It's also a good place to get away from our illnesses and find some humor and friendship. I hope you like it there.

Love, Mikie