question for Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elaine_p, Aug 2, 2003.

1. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

Just wondering if you take OLE in addition to the Famvir.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Because I am on the Guaifenesin treatment, I cannot take concentrated botanicals or they will block the Guai. I do make OLE tea from the tincture as drinking herbal teas do not seem to cause as much trouble. I drink the tea while I am on the Doxycycline and the Famvir, but I pulse off of it when I pulse off the drugs. It is important for us to stop helping our bodies kill pathogens in order to kick the immune system into gear on its own. Also, pulsing seems to confuse the pathogens which keeps them from utilizing their stealth weapons.

It's interesting that when I pulse off my meds, I always Herx, so I know my immune system is getting healthier. I constantly take colostrum and whey to try to help rebuild the immune system. Both these supplements and transfer factor "teach" the immune system to go after pathogens and toxins in the body.

Love, Mikie
  3. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

Thank you for the thorough answer!!! You mentioned lots of things I hadn't thought about, which will keep me from asking them individually when I finally would think of them.... I'll print it out so I have it. Thanks again!

[ advertisement ]