Question for MODERATOR

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Duffsangel, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Why can't we post links on this site? I understand the "selling" aspect, but can't we share sites that help us, so maybe someone could be helped by them? An example is the "Good/bad Doctor list". Can you explain why that was removed?
    Not trying to cause problems, just curious.
    Thanks,
    Duff
  2. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Why can't we post links on this site? I understand the "selling" aspect, but can't we share sites that help us, so maybe someone could be helped by them? An example is the "Good/bad Doctor list". Can you explain why that was removed?
    Not trying to cause problems, just curious.
    Thanks,
    Duff
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That Shirl and I don't have the time to check out every URL to see whether it is competing with this site.

Most anyone savvy enough to use a message board can easily find websites using a search engine. I one gives enough info, those who want to find out more can do their own search.

Love, Mikie
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You will have to contact the WebMaster for the answer to that question, sorry I can't help you. Its not the Moderator's decision, its the WebMaster's in this area.

Hope you get a satifactory answer.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

This board is owned by a person with our same problems and he does offer us an incredible service with this board, however they do sell products and it would be difficult to shield us all from the vultures out there trying to sell us all these "miracle cures" while really just trying to make $$$ off of us, it really is for our own good.

We can all find whatever we are looking for by just looking it up, you are allowed to tell us what to search for, for instance, look up "earthquakes pacific northwest" or you can say the website is called dogpile and it is a good search engine.

Hope this helps.

Jaci
  6. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Understood

[ advertisement ]