Question for Roseblossom or Giggi

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fudge43, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Roseblossom/Giggi .. can you tell me what happened to the thread we were previously chatting on after the influence of bad parenting one ?
    Joy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/21/2006]
  2. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

3. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

I noticed alot of threads disappeared this week. Either they're having technical difficulties or they're just weeding out.

Don't fret, I'll find any thread with my name in the Title :) And I hate threads with more than one page, anyway, don't you?

How have you been feeling, honey? I just got finished with a big CFIDS flare that kept me quiet for a bit.

And I know Gigi has been recuperating from a procedure, too.

Nancy was on yesterday talking about iced coffee... mmmmmm. One more thing we all have in common - healthy taste buds! *smile*

Others on that thread gave me the idea to experiment with chocolate in it - that should appeal to you, dear fudgie-nut :)

Tomorrow's movie day for me and my twin sis.

She got Casablanca, which my young niece has been wanting to see ever since I told her about the scene where the nazis are singing and the french start singing La Marseillaise - oooh just remembering it now gives me goose bumps!

It's so well written and so many fun characters!

I love hearing about your gardens and pets, you guys, so more please :)

Best,

Roseblossom

4. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Yup ! ... I was wondering what was going on .. I couldn't think of anything we said that was a "hot" topic ? haha

This morning was a trick getting up .. I think it is the different weather systems passing through .. hard to believe how much that impacts .. especially when there isn't a darn thing you can do about the weather .. and the "global warming" problem .. now that is certain chaos for us all .. yikes !
    Sorry to hear you have been in a flare too ...

Sigh .. no, there is not a darn thing wrong with the taste buds .. too bad ! haha .. then again we appreciate the basic things in life more ? haha .. I had a chocolate raisin outburst lately .. GEEZ !!!
    I love our Tim Hortons Iced Capachino (spellingwrong I'm sure)

I tend to snuggle up to older movies too .. the black/whites especially .. "The Devil and Miss Jones" is such a hoot .. "Bell, Book, and Candle" .. just tons of them when they play on movie channels .. the "Miracle Worker" was on lately .. Anne Bancroft and Patty Duke are so wonderful in that.
    ... and .. I will admit to a strange obsession ... I can hear you *SNORT* already .. "The Three Stooges" .. haha

Yes .. you must really look forward to the movie night times with your sister and friends .. it sounds very comforting and fun !
    So have a great time .. enjoy that amazing movie !
    Thanks for replying .. I was a bit surprised with the disappearance ..hope the others drop a line when they can too !
    Joy : )
    I love this little "toque" guy .. he is so CANADIAN .. and .. me ! haha