Question for Shirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tamara63, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Tamara63

Tamara63 New Member

Hi Shirl,

Was wondering who makes and where do you get the Pro Energy and ZMA that you mentioned on a previous post I made about my muscles burning. I really need some help as I am become more and more debilitated because I can hardly walk across the room or lift anything. My doctor is understanding but he is running out of ideas!

Thanks Shirl
  2. bitter-sweet

bitter-sweet New Member

Bump for Tamara63
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You can read about both supplements there. Shirl should be along later to give you more info.

Love, Mikie
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry you are feeling this bad. I have been taking the Pro Energy for over three years, and the ZMA for 18 months now.

I get both here at Pro Health, as Mikie said, just go to the Store link at the top of this page and put the names in the search box.

I used to get the ZMA from SNAC, but it worked so well for so many of us here, that Pro Health is now selling the SNAC brand here (at a much lower price I might add :).

It took the Pro Energy about two weeks for me to feel a difference in the pain and fatigue, so be patient when you try this.

The ZMA to me, is really the big miracle worker! I take 2 capsules at 9pm for deep sleep, well, I started sleeping great in about 10 days, then I noticed that the burning, pain, RLS, spasms, and even my memory improved. Over all the FM is a good 80% better than before I started this supplement.

Right now I am fighting a virus I contacted about three weeks ago, coughing, fever, sinus, etc.
    Yet the FM is dormant. Before when I would get a virus I would also be in extreme pain with the FM too. Not so now.

If you decide to try either one of the supplements, be sure you take it slow. Try one of them for a week or two, then add the other.

If you take too much magnesium at once, it will give you diarrhea. So you got to go slow.

If you need anymore information, just let me know. I will be glad to help all that I can. I know exactly how you are suffering. I have had this now for over 20 years.

Shalom, Shirl

5. Tamara63

Tamara63 New Member

Thanks everyone! I will give the supplements a try and let you know how it goes. I really appreciate how helpful and caring everyone is on this message board. It is a great resource!
    Tamara