Question for ssmarilyn Please : )

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Oct 14, 2002.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Okay I know I have been having brain trouble lately and some problems with double vision and your reply to my question regarding the edit delete showing after I post made sence but this morning the edit delete appeared under all my posts, BUT tonight they are all gone. WHYYY??? Am I losing it or what.
    Love
    Sue
  2. crickett

crickett New Member

Okay I know I have been having brain trouble lately and some problems with double vision and your reply to my question regarding the edit delete showing after I post made sence but this morning the edit delete appeared under all my posts, BUT tonight they are all gone. WHYYY??? Am I losing it or what.
    Love
    Sue
  3. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Sometimes our browser screws up and the edit/delete options disappear. I especially have that problem with Netscape. It's not your brain, don't worry! It just happens on occasion!

It will probably look normal on your next visit to the site.

Marilyn :)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/14/2002]
  4. crickett

crickett New Member

Thanks for quick reply again. I thought that I was the only person in the Midwest up this late.

Thanks Again.
    Love,
    Sue
  5. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Shoot...I'm up til 3am sometimes. Spouse goes to bed at 9:30 because he has to get up at 5:30 for work. I work at home, so I make my own hours. It's not all good though, because now I have a very hard time getting up before 11am and I don't like to start my day that late!

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Be sure you are logged on. It will tell you in the upper right-hand corner.

Love, Mikie
  7. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

I forgot about that! Probably because it's just so automatic for me now and sometimes I don't have to log it at all.

[ advertisement ]