Question for the ladies - ever take this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, Aug 12, 2005.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

My doctor prescribed an OTC called Estroven for my menopausal symptoms. Any one familiar with it?

I have just started it, he says it sometimes takes a month to notice any improvement in symptoms.

Has anyone taken this product and have any impressions to share, good or bad?

thanks,
    Michelle
  2. naturebaby

naturebaby New Member

...for Michelle
  3. itzmeannie

itzmeannie New Member

I took it because I was so moody and would cry at the drop of a hat. Since starting it, my emotions are a lot more stable and come to think of it, my night sweats have improved. Once I forgot to take it for a whole week and I was a basketcase so I KNOW it works.

I buy mine at Costco, you get 98 capsules for around $20.00.
  4. lilbird

lilbird New Member

At first it seemed to help. But after awhile it stopped working. I think they are very safe so its worth a try. I too got mine at Costco. They had the best price.
    I agree with you Dr. it took at least a month to see improvment.

I now go to the FFC in Los Angels. I am on Bio-identical hormones. They are working much better.

Cathy
  5. libra55

libra55 New Member

Thank you very very much, my dr. tested my hormones last wk. but he is gone on vacation so I will not hear from him for a while about the results.

So this Estroven sounds like it is pretty good stuff, I'll just keep taking it and see what happens. Anything beats those hot flashes. I have them many times a day.

thanks again,
    Michelle