Question for the MODERATORS.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, Aug 7, 2008.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I may have to go through tech support , but , I may have a workable idea.

Fairly recently , I've noticed that more information has been allowed to be posted on this forum. Up to and including clickable links.

Would it be allowable to post info on this ChitChat Message Board that could lead people to an unrelated forum.....such as gardening....for shared interest ?

Also , such a forum may have a "Private Message" (PM)option. This could also be used for an exchange of information for which Pro-Health & Immunesupport would not be responsible for in any way , shape , or form.

I suspect that any forum suggested would HAVE to be approved by techsupport in each individual case.

Some of us can't handle live chat & live chat has not been working all of the time lately. Personally , my "fog" makes it very difficult for me to handle live chat.

Your help in this matter would be appreciated !

Thank you !

Blessings ,

b/c
  2. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I'm aware that this forum does not have the PM feature for several good reasons. For one thing , they can create more problems than they help. I've seen this personally on other forums of all kinds. I truly understand why Pro-Health does not have PM's !

I've noticed a lot more flexibility with the postings on the FM/ME board. I thought I would try this approach 1st and then contact Pro-Health if this didn't work.

I have to start feeling a little better before I can generate an intelligent query to Pro-Health.....

I've done this before......Sometimes my ideas have been acceptable and sometimes not.....I don't get mad and just go with the flow. :>)

Blessings ,

b/c
    [This Message was Edited on 08/08/2008]
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

to ProHealth's board support addy. Hopefully , I'll get a response next week.

Blessings ,

b/c
  4. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

PH support.

I may have to send another inquiry soon.

Blessings ,

b/c
  5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

my 1st request got lost in cyber space somewhere. So , I sent another request. This time it was via my email direct rather than through the contact us fashion.

I'm just asking for permission to post info that will make that gardening forum easy to find. I did not ask to be able to put in a clickable link.

Blessings ,

b/c
  6. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

permission to post info about a gardening forum here....

It can be found on the Garden thread on this Chit Chat Board.

Blessings ,

b/c
  7. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I understand. I read a LOT more than I post.

Blessings ,

b/c