Question for those of you on Guaifenesin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Smiffy, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Having recently discovered that I'm taking the wrong brand of Guai, I'm looking to importing it from the shop here, but am confused because there's three different sorts. Which sort works best for you please?

Also, do any of you buy the other sal free diet supplements here, & which ones have you found helpful?

Thankyou!
  2. taniar

taniar New Member

3. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

thanks taniar!
  4. linkjendal

linkjendal New Member

I'm taking 2,000 mgs twice a day of the FA Guai tablets. Five tablets in the morning and five at night. It's been a miraculous three months for me. I've seen a lot of improvement. I could go on and on....I don't use Sal free products other than Tylenol, cosmetics and toothpaste but I'm very, very careful to avoid sals in every situation.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I get the fast acting Guai which is 400 mgs. from here. It is white and works really well. The Mucinex has a horrible blue dye in it and it gave me a rash.

Be sure to check the ingredients in the products advertised as sal free here because I have seen some advertised as sal free which contain sals in the past. I believe Dr. St. Amand's website is trying to work with them here to ensure the products really are sal free.

Love, Mikie
  6. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

thank you both
  7. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I use the Guai FA sold on this site, I also buy Grace's Fibro Smile toothpaste, I coudn't find sal-free toothpaste anywhere else.

Hugs
    Phoebe