Question for Upnorth - DSF?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elliespad, Mar 16, 2005.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

In looking at your old posts, I see you tried DSF and got immediate improvement. Can you tell me what the longterm outcome has been? Are you still using it? If not, do you remember why you stopped? Thanks,

elliespad
  2. upnorth

upnorth New Member

elliespad,

I did notice some immediate improvement after starting DSF. I think it can be useful in strenthening the adrenals. I'm on a similar adrenal support now mostly because I have a different Dr. and it's the one she uses.

I only went off adrenal support once and it co-insided with a relapse.

Although I think it probably helps some, it has in no way kept me from suffering M.E./cfs including a recent relapse, even though I've been on adrenal support for almost 2 years.

I believe the most significant thing that helped me improve last fall and early winter was resting ALOT and slowly increasing my activity (never more than 10%).

I would definately suggest trying it and see if it helps.

Good luck
    -upnorth
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

Thanks upnorth. I have used other Adrenal Support that made me feel worse, and dropped BP tooooooo low. go figure. Will be trying the DSF soon. thanks for the input
  4. zoemurr

zoemurr New Member

and had great results after the first day. (It was so quick that I'm still not sure if it's a coincidence or not.) It helped a lot with the brain fog, and yesterday I took my kids to playgroup, cleaned my house, had friends over for dinner and gave the kids a bath. I was tired but not completely miserable like usual. Hoping for more good days.

I got this from my chiro too. :)